LED In Ontario
Ontario has great incentives for businesses looking to become more energy efficient by providing.
Businesses usually have to invest upfront capital to become more energy efficient, which can add up, depending on the project size.
Luckily for businesses in Ontario, the Save On Energy program can help businesses offset these costs and become more energy efficient without much outlay while receiving high savings and quicker return on investment.
The Save ON Energy program has been developed to help businesses recover the cost of installing high efficiency LED bulbs.
LED bulbs have proven to be far more efficient at consuming energy than their fluorescent predecessors.
To learn more,
please visit the Save On Energy website.
Retrofit incentives are available to owners or lessees* of:
- Commercial spaces or buildings, such as offices, retail and grocery stores, restaurants, hotels and warehouses
- Industrial facilities in sectors, such as food and beverage, automotive, plastics and packaging industries
- Institutional buildings, including hospitals, universities, municipal halls and arenas
- Multi-family buildings, such as apartments (including low-income and social housing) or condominiums
- Agricultural facilities, including dairy, swine or poultry farms, greenhouses and nurseries
*If you lease, you must have the owner’s consent or authorization.